Brewery hygiene monitoring pack
A simple, complete and turnkey solution to implement a microbial contamination monitoring plan in breweries, with on-site testing devices, mobile applications and a personalised consulting service
HYGIENE MONITORING PACK FOR CRAFT BREWERS
Intended for breweries of more than 1,000 hl/year wishing to set up a monitoring system to detect anomalies, check and improve the efficiency of hygiene practices, the sanitary state of equipment, and involve and reward those who brew (and clean).
This monitoring plan establishes baselines, alert levels at critical points and/or times during the brewing process, and maps locations where high levels of contamination pose a risk to brew quality and brewery operations.
The Craft Brewery Hygiene Monitoring Pack includes:
- A 3-month support service in 4 phases:
- Support in managing your account and sampling techniques
- Access to the nomad Smart Microbiology Mobile Apps for recording samples and results
- ADVANCED subscription to online services including automated colony counting, automated analysis of results to establish trends and alert levels, and microbial mapping of the production environment
- Autonomous test kits for sampling liquids (CIP rinsing water,…) and surfaces (filling heads,…) necessary for 3 months of monitoring
- A personal interview to analyse your results together
- Easy to perform sampling and testing, without equipment, on-site under production conditions, on-the-fly
- Quantitative results of total microorganism enumeration comparable to those obtained in a laboratory
- User guidelines, recording and processing of results by Applications, paperless and pen-free
- Scope of application: hygiene & production environment, production control, contamination risk detection
Price: approx. 3200€ taxes excl. (depending on number of controls)
Go to the Store
Automatically Build Your Valuable Data History
A data history is a valuable tool for controlling an industrial production process because it allows:
The data history allows you to analyse results over a given period of time and to detect trends and fluctuations associated with, for example, seasonal variations or equipment wear.
It allows the establishment of specifications and/or alert levels. Using the data from past tests, it is possible to determine reference values for expected results, as well as standard deviations, control limits, or warning thresholds if they are exceeded. This allows for early detection of anomalies and appropriate corrective action to avoid more serious problems.
Informed decision making
Finally, it provides a database on which decisions can be made. With it, you can make informed decisions based on hard data rather than conjecture or guesswork. This can help improve the quality of decisions and avoid costly mistakes.
The analysis of results over time to observe trends at critical points is facilitated by the ANALYSIS functionality available with the ADVANCED subscription
- Detection of deviations
- Alert levels
- Informed decision making
The spatial analysis of test results to search for origins of cross-contamination is facilitated by the PROTOCOLS functionality available with the ADVANCED subscription
- Cross-contamination detection
- Informed decision making on equipment placement
Flexible Offers Tailored to Your Needs
From on-site testing to sampling plan design and trend analysis, nomad Smart Microbial Solutions are created with your specific needs in mind.
You want to set up a sampling plan or optimise your existing one.
The expertise to speed up the development and improvement of your monitoring plan.
- A method for risk assessment
- Advice on the design of your sampling plan
- Support in implementing your monitoring plan
- A post-analysis discussion of your data history
- A quick start with no investment
You already have a monitoring plan managed on paper and spreadsheets or you want to create a monitoring plan that you can manage on your own.
A system to easily collect, manage and analyse your data.
- Fully digital, paperless and pen-free operation
- Complete history of sampling data
- Security against common errors
- Automatic AI-driven colony counting
- Trend analysis
- Microbial site mapping
You already have a monitoring plan but not all the on-site devices you want or you want to do your own microbiological monitoring.
Testing devices suitable for on-site monitoring of hygiene and the production environment.
- For on-site or off-site testing
- Self-contained, without additional equipment
- Easy to store
If you have a question or want to learn more, we’re happy to help you find an answer!
Need to discuss more the solutions and the best plan that BioMire can provide to your line of work. BioMire offer a one to one meeting to discuss the best suitable solution and its applications.
We’re also available to talk with you live. Send us a chat!