- About us
- Contact us
- Monitoring solutions
- Privacy Statement
- Technical resources
- The solution for fighting microbial contamination in breweries
Posts by category
- Category: Articles
- How to Select the Correct Microbial Test Technique for your Process
- Are you really cleaning when you think you are?
- The Faulty Valve: When pervasive contamination threatens brewery operations
- Evolution of microbiology Techniques
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Principles of pasteurization
- Recovering from operations shut down is a unique experience. Can we limit the pain and find some gain ?
- 4 checks before using a microbial autonomous field kit to your satisfaction
- 6 uses of microbial autonomous field kits that can make your life simpler
- Microbrewery: 8 stages where microbiology can impact your beer’s quality.
Use Cases / Case Studies
- Environmental monitoring in Blood and Transplant Organ Transportation
- Food industry – Testing beverage dispensers in public - Beer taps
- Microbial testing of water-soluble latex paints (and other viscous liquids)
- Preliminary environmental investigation in a brewery
- Troubleshooting a Water Purification and Distribution System
Use Case Categories
If you have a question or want to learn more, we’re happy to help you find an answer!
Need to discuss more the solutions and the best plan that BioMire can provide to your line of work. BioMire offer a one to one meeting to discuss the best suitable solution and its applications.
We’re also available to talk with you live. Send us a chat!