Tap Monitoring Pack
A simple, comprehensive, turnkey solution for implementing a draught line monitoring plan, with on-site testing facilities, mobile applications and a personalised consulting service.
BEER TAP MONITORING STARTER PACK FOR BREWERS
Designed for breweries producing beer in kegs, who want an independent means of monitoring the level of microbial contamination in their beers at the point of consumption.
This centralised monitoring plan allows brewers to obtain results on the sanitary maintenance of the lines and to understand the ease of use of the nomad system by a draught beer serving establishment. When combined with line maintenance information and observation of beer taste and appearance characteristics, this monitoring allows for improved line maintenance practices.
The Beer Tap Monitoring STARTER Pack for Brewers includes:
- Support in managing your account and sampling techniques
- Access to the nomad Smart Microbiology Mobile Apps to record samples and results at the point of consumption
- Subscription to online services including automated colony counting, automated analysis and export of results to establish alert levels for triggering cleaning
- 75 autonomous microbiological test kits, enough to monitor 2 draught lines on 3 sites for 3 months *.
- A personal interview to analyse your results together
- Simple, equipment-free, on-the-fly sampling and testing on an operating site
- Quantitative results for total microorganisms are comparable to those obtained in a laboratory
- User guidelines, recording and processing of results by Applications, paperless and pen-free
- Scope of application: hygiene and maintenance monitoring
Price: approx. 1254€ taxes excl.
*depending on the number of controls
Go to the Store
Automatically Build Your Valuable Data History
A data history is a valuable tool for controlling an industrial production process because it allows:
The data history allows you to analyse results over a given period of time and to detect trends and fluctuations associated with, for example, seasonal variations or equipment wear.
It allows the establishment of specifications and/or alert levels. Using the data from past tests, it is possible to determine reference values for expected results, as well as standard deviations, control limits, or warning thresholds if they are exceeded. This allows for early detection of anomalies and appropriate corrective action to avoid more serious problems.
Informed decision making
Finally, it provides a database on which decisions can be made. With it, you can make informed decisions based on hard data rather than conjecture or guesswork. This can help improve the quality of decisions and avoid costly mistakes.
Analysis of results over time to observe trends at the first and last spouts is facilitated by the ANALYSES feature available with the LET’S GO subscription
- Detection of microbial growth
- Monitoring of decontamination efficiency
- Warning levels
- Informed decision making on decontamination frequency and method
Flexible Offers Tailored to Your Needs
From on-site testing to sampling plan design and trend analysis, nomad Smart Microbial Solutions are created with your specific needs in mind.
Monitoring Plan Design
You want to set up a sampling plan or optimise your existing one.
The expertise to speed up the development and improvement of your monitoring plan.
- A method for risk assessment
- Advice on the design of your sampling plan
- Support in implementing your monitoring plan
- A post-analysis discussion of your data history
- A quick start with no investment
Data Management solutions
You already have a monitoring plan managed on paper and spreadsheets or you want to create a monitoring plan that you can manage on your own.
A system to easily collect, manage and analyse your data.
- Fully digital, paperless and pen-free operation
- Complete history of sampling data
- Security against common errors
- Automatic AI-driven colony counting
- Trend analysis
- Microbial site mapping
You already have a monitoring plan but not all the on-site devices you want or you want to do your own microbiological monitoring.
Testing devices suitable for on-site monitoring of hygiene and the production environment.
- For on-site or off-site testing
- Self-contained, without additional equipment
- Easy to store
If you have a question or want to learn more, we’re happy to help you find an answer!
Need to discuss more the solutions and the best plan that BioMire can provide to your line of work. BioMire offer a one to one meeting to discuss the best suitable solution and its applications.
We’re also available to talk with you live. Send us a chat!